|
Sometimes the clearest mirrors come from those who are outside looking in.
Jennifer Neal, Naked Jen, 06-26-09
ALWAYS LOOK FOR A NEW BEGINNING, WHEN YOU OPEN YOUR EYES IN THE MORNING.
|
|
|
about this blog
LInn0107 affiliates
yv0nnegl0ria j0yln hazel andy huiling yuting joyce fuzhu alvina wanting jasmine 星星 credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
obsession - SHINEE(JONGHYUN COMPOSE) My hands tremble more (Why) Have fun noises left me? You’re far away *Curse me, curse me for letting go All I wanted was simply to give you an endless love (Why) Is it that I still only bring out sad hellos *Repeat I hope that you’ll catch on *Repeat Your side, your side that has become cold Even the reason I love became a sin Don’t throw me away the red part touches me. omg. JONGHYUN u r so talented!!!nol saranghae, nol jeongmal saranghae. hajiman nan pogi seontaegui yeojiga isseo man hamyeon.... |