|
Sometimes the clearest mirrors come from those who are outside looking in.
Jennifer Neal, Naked Jen, 06-26-09
ALWAYS LOOK FOR A NEW BEGINNING, WHEN YOU OPEN YOUR EYES IN THE MORNING.
|
|
|
about this blog
LInn0107 affiliates
yv0nnegl0ria j0yln hazel andy huiling yuting joyce fuzhu alvina wanting jasmine 星星 credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
讨厌自已, 越陷越深... Always told myself not to go on n on. But brain ask me go on. ______ Is it Heng or suay? I saw him. Standing bside me. I sweat n siam. He did saw me. He stare at me when i still don't know that he is staring at me. When i notice i was totally shocked. And that is how both of us avoid each other again when they is nothing to hide n avoid. But he walk pass me again. I still look away. Even if to say hi, i think is weird. What if he ignore? Friend can't be friend talk can't even talk. |